+How do I book?
• Online booking form on the website
• By telephone on 0800 772 3880
• Live chat on the website
• By email firstname.lastname@example.org
+What is the deposit and when is the balance due?
• Deposit is £250
• Balance is due 8 weeks before departure
+Who can drive the motorhome?
• Anyone between the ages of 25-70 with 2 years driving experience
• Up to 6 minor points on your licence. If you have more convictions please contact us. We do not charge for points on your license in most cases
• The motorhome can be rented if you live within the EU, USA, Canada, Australia or New Zealand
+What does the price include?
• One driver
• Bike rack (up to 4 bikes max. 60 kg)
• Unlimited UK mileage
• UK fully comprehensive insurance
• UK breakdown cover
• LCD TV/DVD
• Full pre-hire demonstration
• Gas bottle
• Caravan & Camping Club privilege membership
+Is there a minimum hire period?
• End of May/May Bank Holiday – 4 nights
• June/July/August – 7 nights
• September – 5 nights
• Rest of the year – 3 nights
+What documents do I need?
• Your full driving licence
• two proofs of address such as bank statements or utility bills dated within 60 days of your hire date
• We will ask you to provide a DVLA driving summary to validate your driving licence information with up to date details for our insurance purposes. We will require access to your online DVLA record. This is to validate any driving endorsements or not, that you may have.
+What if I damage the motorhome?
• Don’t worry! Accidents can happen, thankfully very rarely. Firstly contact our office and inform us of what damage has taken place. This can be done by phone, email, text and we are available 24 hours a day. In most instances we can rectify the issue and provide assistance. For peace of mind you can purchase cover which reduces your insurance excess to only £250.
+Can I take the motorhome out of the UK?
• Yes, EU insurance and cover is charged at £10 per night
• Minimum 7 night applies
• The motorhome can be taken to; Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland
+Where do I pick the motorhome up from?
• You can collect your motorhome from our premises in Bury, North Manchester
• Eton Business Park, Bury Road, Bury, Greater Manchester, M26 2ZS
+What optional extras can I book with my motorhome?
• Additional Drivers: £5 per night (max 2 additional drivers in total)
• Double bed linen pack & 2 towels: £29.99
• Single bed linen pack & 1 towel: £15.99
• European Vehicle Insurance and Travel Pack: £10 per night (minimum 7 night applies)
• Outdoor Furniture: £4 per night
• Collection and Return from Manchester Airport for 4 passengers: £80 (one way £40)
• Collection and Return from Piccadilly Train Station for 4 passengers: £70 (one way £35)
• Collision Damage Waiver (CDW): £20 per night
• Baby/Child seats: £3 per night
+Can I take my pet?
• Yes. We have a selection of dedicated pet friendly motorhomes. We allow a maximum of 2 medium sized dogs in our pet friendly motorhomes. The charge for this is £42 per hire. The security deposit will be £1500 and you will be required to sign our pet policy.
+Does the motorhome have a TV?
• Yes all our motorhomes have a 1080p high definition TV with built in DVD player, USB port & HDMI port
+Will the motorhome fit baby/child seats?
• Yes but only seats that are designed to fit a standard 3 point seatbelt. Motorhomes in general do not have Isofix seatbelts
• It is the responsibility of the parent to ensure the seat belt is securely attached to the baby/child seat
• You can purchase baby/child seats with us for £3 per night
+How many miles per gallon should I expect?
• Around 26-28 miles per gallon. All our motorhomes are diesel
+Can I park my car with you whilst I am away?
• Yes we offer on-site secure parking
+What is a handover?
• You will receive expert advice on how to use the motorhome when you arrive at our premises. You will be shown all the key features, how to use the various items with the home, how to replenish the fresh water, use the on-board heating systems etc. The motorhomes are very easy to use and operate. User guides are provided along with demonstration videos.
+What is the security deposit?
• A security deposit of £1000 is pre-authorised on a debit/credit card when you pick up the motorhome. The name on the card must match the hirer’s name.
• £1500 security deposit is needed with all pet friendly or special even hires, such as festival hires.
+What time can I pick-up and drop off the motorhome?
• Official pick up time is between 14:00-16:00
• Official drop off time is 11:00
+How old are the motorhomes?
• Our motorhomes are never more than 2 years old
+What does my motorhome come with?
• Please click the link to see a complete inventory of the motorhomes
+What works from the LPG gas bottle?
• The heating and hot water
• The hob/grill/oven
• Fridge (we recommend that whilst travelling the gas bottle is turned off)
+What works from the leisure battery?
• Water pump
• LCD TV
• The leisure battery charges as you drive, from a 240v charger when hooked up to the mains and also through the solar panels
+What does hooking up to the mains electricity mean?
• On most campsites you can park your motorhome on an electric hook-up pitch
• Electric hook up provides mains electricity which powers the fridge, water heater, space heater and re-charges the leisure battery
• The on-board 240v plug sockets can only be used when hooked-up to the mains
+What plug sockets are in the motorhome?
• There are up to 3 plug sockets
• There is a 12v socket in the cab area which can be used to power phone chargers etc.
+What is CDW?
• Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) at £20 per night (Minimum charge term for CDW is 5 nights in winter and 7 nights in the summer to a maximum of 21 nights) will reduce the £1000 excess for damage caused due to a Road Traffic Accident (RTA) or collision (i.e. reported accident) to either the vehicle or third party property to £250. It will also cover the cost of replacement tyres, windscreen and wing mirrors. However it will not cover any damage to the vehicle or third party property caused through a reversing manoeuvre, replacement or repair of windows and overhead damage above 6 feet. No insurance cover is offered for any damage deemed as gross negligence, or any internal damages therefore full liability will apply. Applies in respect of first incident and or claim, not entire rental duration. Once an accident has occurred CDW cannot be restarted and standard insurance terms will apply. Incident must be reported to us within 24 hours otherwise CDW cover will not apply. Should the Terms and Conditions not be adhered to, the CDW will be void and the customer will be liable in full for all costs and damages. Please note that the CDW is completely optional and cannot be taken out on hire day.
+Is the motorhome suitable in winter?
• Yes the motorhome is insulated and has double glazed windows
• The on-board space heating (blown air) keeps the motorhome warm in the winter months
+What is the fresh water storage on-board?
• There is a fresh water tank approximately 120L
THE HANDOVER WILL CLARIFY IN DETAIL HOW YOUR SPECIFIC MOTORHOME WORKS